- Radio Milwaukee recently shared their interview with Liz prior to the Guyville Tour: Listen here ›
- Blake Peterson, of 425 Magazine, reviewed Liz’s performance on November 14 at the Moore Theatre in Seattle. Read more ›
- Minnesota Public Radio’s The Current published their review of Liz’s performance in St. Paul on November 17. Read more ›
- Phair fan Cal Roach wrote a review about his experience seeing Liz at her performance at the Chicago Theatre on November 18. Read more ›
- Melissa Locker, of the Portland Mercury, reviewed Liz’s performance in Portland. Read more ›
- Pitchfork interviews Liz as she cites the music that has become the soundtrack to her life. Read more ›
- Forbes reviews Liz’s recent performance at Brooklyn’s New York Kings’ Theatre. Read more ›
- Nashville Scene’s Brittney McKenna looks back at the impact of Exile in Guyville prior to Liz’s stop in Nashville at the Ryman Theatre. Read more ›
- The Cut shared their interview with Liz and what it was like to be an “It” girl. Read more ›
- Variety interviewed Liz to discuss the Guyville Tour. Read more ›
You can find many of these articles transcribed in the Press section of this site, with links to their original sources.
Phair herself, who has apparently been laser-sharp in reading the reception of these shows, wrote to the Chicago Tribune’s editors about a recent (and very positive) review by Bob Gendron, claiming the show at the Chicago Theatre was “nearly sold out,” to which Phair promptly responded via social channels that the event was indeed sold out.
“This can be a busy time of year, and I know you wouldn’t want to deliberately tarnish my accomplishment after years of The Chicago Trib’s fulsome and unwavering support of my career. Subscribers will be surprised to learn that my Chicago Theatre show has been SOLD OUT for months. Months, dear Trib. We have the end-of-night settlement receipts to prove it.”
The Chicago Tribune has since updated their story.
Tonight, Liz will be playing at the legendary Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, Tennessee. Yours truly be in attendance and will be sure to be posting observations and photos of the show.
Following Nashville, Liz is scheduled to appear next in Atlanta, New Orleans, Austin, and Dallas. For a full list of remaining dates and last-minute tickets, visit Liz’s official site.
Featured Image: Liz Phair performing at the Exit/In in Nashville, TN on October 1, 2018. (Photo: Robbie McCown)